A private combined day tour, ethical elephant experiences at Blue Tao Elephant Village, you will cook healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking with them through the most beautiful Chiang Mai lush forest ( No riding elephants & cruelty free ), bathing them in the waterfall, lunch at our elephant village, petting a tiger at Tiger Kingdom, visit the gorgeous Doi Suthep Temple in the afternoon. Thai homemade lunch included in our tour price ( # Private transportation just for your party. ## PRICE: 5,200 THB /person ).
This private guided day tour is one of your excellent choice, because we offer you to interact with elephants in the beautiful and unique lush forest mountain of Chiang Mai. Petting a tiger at Tiger Kingdom, and a visit to an amazing religious site of Doi Suthep Temple on the hilltop.
Gallery Blue Tao Elephant Village pics set 1 pics set 2 pics set 3 pics set 4 pics set 5 pics set 6Watch videos
Youtube 1 Youtube 2 Youtube 3 Youtube 4 Youtube 5 Youtube 6 Youtube 7 Youtube 8 Youtube 9 Youtube 10 Youtube 11 Youtube 12 Youtube 13 Youtube 14
Itinerary 07:00 AM. - 06:00 PM. [ No Riding ]
07:00 AM. Pick up from hotel in Chiang Mai city and transfer to Blue Tao Elephant Village. .
Around 08.30 am. we arrive at the elephant village, get change into the elephant keeper outfit.
. Get some information about Asiatic Elephants, cooking healthy treats, feeding foods to the elephants, cuddling baby
elephant, walking with them through the most beautiful Chiang Mai lush forest. Fun elephant bathing in the waterfall
near our base camp. Feeding some more foods and farewell to those giant pachyderms. .
Enjoy delicious lunch with fresh fruits at our jungle restaurant with excellent view. .
Leave the elephant village and driving downhill towards Northwest to Mae Rim for a long journey to the famous Tiger Kingdom Chiang Mai, here we included for you to pet and play with tiger, you can choose 1 of these 3 sizes of tigers:
small, medium, or big tiger. You can make decision on spot for which size do you want ? .
You also can walk around the beautiful Tiger Park ( inner part of the park but outside of the tiger cages ),
where you will see more of other tigers and cute small family of lions.
. Next, we proceed along the mountain winding road to the famous Doi Suthep Temple
on the hilltop. From the road side
parking lot we will take the funicular uphill to the temple main site.
Exploring in and around this charming temple,
gorgeous golden pagoda, ring the bells for your luck, admire panoramic view of Chiang Mai & Lamphun basin.
. A time to leave the temple, driving downhill for return back to Chiang Mai city.
. 06:00 PM. Arrive at the hotel and end of our wonderful tour.Additional info ( Tiger Kingdom ):
- In case that you want to pet and play with more than 1 size of tigers, yes you can do it, please just pay for the
tickets by yourself on spot, we are pleased to wait for you and no additional charges for our extra time.
- Our tour ends in Chiang Mai city would be flexible, since this is the private tour service. PRICE: 5,200 THB / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.Remark :
we can also accommodate a single traveler. Price: 7,900 THB / you solo.
THIS PRIVATE TOUR INCLUDES - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Thai lunch with fresh fruits at our elephant village.
- Bottled drinking water service free all day long.
- Local treats, fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding your elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHERE TO PICK UP & DROP OFF ?
- It's free pick up & drop off at any hotels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house, condo booking through airbnb
website, we need to know the
host's name with phone no. ? exact location ? building's name ? and Google maps.WHAT TO PACK ?
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming suit, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.