A fascinating private day tour, elephant interaction such as feeding, bathing in the river, bareback elephant riding through the jungle, mini hike to the stunning Mork Fa waterfall, orchid farm, lunch at Tiger Kingdom, visit the gorgeous Doi Suthep Temple in the morning. ( THB 5,900 / person )
This private guided day tour is one of your excellent choice, because we offer you to interact with your own elephants in the most
beautiful and unique rainforest mountain trails of Chiang Mai ( Makha Elephant Village ). Short hiking to the stunning waterfall
and green national park, see wild bananas, and a visit to an amazing religious site of Doi Suthep Temple.
Gallery MAKHA ELEPHANT VILLAGE: PHOTO SET 1 > PHOTO SET 2 > PHOTO SET 3 > PHOTO SET 4 WATCH VIDEOS: Youtube 1 Youtube 2
I t i n e r a r y : 08:30 A M. - 06:00 P M.
08:30 AM. Pick you up from hotel in Chiang Mai city. Then we proceed along the mountain winding road to the famous Doi Suthep Temple
on the hilltop. From the road side parking lot we will take the funicular uphill to the temple main site.
Exploring in and around this charming temple, gorgeous golden pagoda, ring the bells for your luck, admire panoramic view
of Chiang Mai & Lamphun basin. .
Next, we drive downhill further to Mae Rim for stretching your legs and photos shooting at a local Thai orchid farm. .
Delicious lunch, bottled drinking water and coca cola coke will be served at the famous Tiger Kingdom
: To pet tigers is optional tour, you have to pay extra for the entry tickets by yourself on spot only.
The ticket costs you
between 500 - 2,280 Baht / package / person. They accepted credit card & cash as well. We will wait for you there. .
A visit to the local market, the tour guide will buy some local treats and fruits for you. Continue our day trip to the stunning Mork Fa Waterfall.
Time is yours, here you can swim and release your body tension by walking on the golden sand. . Next, we proceed to " Makha Elephant Village " which is located in the Northwest mountain of Chiang Mai.
Upon arrival, get change into our elephant mahout outfit and taking some information about these Asiatic Elephants.
. Approximately 2 hours elephant interaction consists of a short training, riding bareback roughly 1 hour through the jungle,
feeding bananas and bathing elephants in the river.
. Enjoy eating some local treats and fruits, then transfer you back to Chiang Mai city.
. 06:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful tour service. P R I C E : T H B 5, 9 0 0 / P E R S O N * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.
P R I V A T E T O U R : 1 elephant / 1 person
* We can also accommodate a single traveler @ THB 9,900 / you solo.
- Private transportation from & to your hotel by air conditioned minibus or large suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Lunch & coke at Tiger Kingdom.
- Bottled drinking water service free all day long.
- Local treats, fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding your elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHERE TO PICK UP & DROP OFF:
- It's free pick up & drop off at any hotels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house, condo booking through airbnb
website, we need to know the
host's name with phone no. ? exact location ? building's name ? and Google maps.WHAT TO PACK:
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming suit, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.
WARNING !! ( Please kindly read clearly before booking ).
- This private day tour means, you will have your own private transportation, a personal tour guide, your own elephant
as 1 on 1, will always be accompanied by an elephant keeper and you will have a private table at lunch time.
- It doesn't mean that we will have to close the entire elephant village or waterfall just for your party.
Yes of course, you still have to meet other people at the tour sites.