A private day trip in Chiang Mai countryside, ethical elephant experiences at Blue Tao Elephant Village, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking ( No riding ) through the beautiful Chiang Mai lush forest, elephant bathe in the waterfall, visit Mae Tien Waterfall, relax on bamboo rafting along Mae Wang River. Lunch & supper included. ( # Tour starts 10:00 am, ends 07:00 pm # Private transportation # PRICE: 4,900 THB / person ).
your family and yourself with a truly life time experience
in both ways of beautiful
nature and touching massive elephants up close. This combination
( Private transportation all day long ) is absolutely your best choice.
BLUE TAO ELEPHANT VILLAGEGallery pics set 1 pics set 2 pics set 3 pics set 4 pics set 5 pics set 6Videos Youtube 1 Youtube 2 Youtube 3 Youtube 4 Youtube 5 Youtube 6 Youtube 7 Youtube 8 Youtube 9 Youtube 10 Youtube 11 Youtube 12 Youtube 13 Youtube 14
ITINERARY 10:00 am - 07:00 pm [ No Riding ] .
10:00 AM. Pick you up from hotel in Chiang Mai city. Drive towards Southwest to Mae Wang Valley. .
Arrive at the rafting dock and you will take an exciting traditional bamboo rafting
along the beautiful scenery
of Mae Wang River for approximately 45 minutes. .
Delicious Thai set lunch menu will be served at a nice local Thai restaurant on the river bank. .
Next, we will drive along the curvy countryside road into the grand valley of Mae Wang for a 10 minutes jungle
hike to Mae Tien Waterfall
, time is yours, relax on the rocky beds, bathing, soaking up in the water from the cliff.
Proceed to Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Upon arrival at the elephant village, changing into our elephant keeper
outfit. Learn about Asian Elephant, cooking healthy treats, learn how to approach and feeding foods to elephants. .
Walking with elephants ( no riding ) for 30 minutes through the lush forest. Fun elephant bathing & scrubbing at the
waterfall. Walk back to our base camp, feeding some more foods and say goodbye to these giant pachyderms. .
Enjoy delicious Thai homemade supper with fresh fruits at our hill top restaurant with great views. .
Leave the elephant village and transfer you back to Chiang Mai city. .
07:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful tour. PRICE 4,900 THB / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.Remark :
We can also accommodate a single traveler at: 7,500 THB / you solo.
Trip Includes - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car.
- All activities as mentioned in the tour itinerary above.
- Thai set lunch menu at a local restaurant on the river bank.
- Thai homemade supper and fresh fruits at our elephant village.
- Bottled drinking water will be served free all day long.
- Foods for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He /she will take photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
Pick up & Drop off
- It's free of charge for pick up & drop off at any hotels, hostels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, hostels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house rental, condo, hostel, booking through Airbnb.com
, then we need
to know the Host's name with phone no. ? Building or property's name ? The exact location ? and Google maps ?
- Why ? Since Chiang Mai is a large city nowadays and traffic jam is not funny in the morning and evening.
We will not accept your booking, if you give us uncleared or not enough information of pick up & drop off place.What to pack
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming gear, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.Please note: Since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any brochures at
any tour desks or hotels in the city of Chiang Mai.Therefore, please kindly book directly with us by click at the button " BOOKING "
Direct booking: +66 81 884 3295 we speak English & Spanish
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org