A private combined day tour, exciting zipline adventure at Chiang Mai Zipline in the mountain, flying over the treetops and crossing the grand valley, delicious lunch at the Tiger Kingdom, interaction with elephants, feeding, riding bareback and fun bathing in the river. ( THB 5,900 / person )
If you have really limitation of time while visiting Chiang Mai,
but looking for a high quality private day tour to reward yourself with
a truly life time experience both on land and in blue sky. This ( private day tour only
) is absolutely your right choice. Gallery BLUE ELEPHANT VILLAGE: PHOTO SET 01 > PHOTO SET 02 > PHOTO SET 03
I t i n e r a r y : 06:00 A M. - 04:00 P M.
06:00 AM. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai city. A visit to the local market, your tour guide will
buy some bananas for elephants and easy Thai breakfast for your party. .
Proceed to Blue Elephant Village
, which is located in the Northwest of Chiang Mai. Upon arrival, enjoy your
easy Thai breakfast such as sticky rice with fried chicken or pork with fresh fruits and local treats . . Approximately 2 hours elephant interaction consists of a short training session, feeding bananas, riding bareback
through the jungle and along the curved river bank for roughly 40 minutes, end up with elephant bathing in the river.
. Relax and remind what you have done this morning while you are having some delicious snacks or fresh fruits. .
Exploring the Western Chiang Mai rainforest mountain by Zipline Chiang Mai
Company, adventures 2 hours with full course of 31 different platforms,
fly in the sky and crossing the beautiful grand valley, rainforest, stunning rocky river,
giant trees, admire the beautiful bird's-eye view while you are flying in the blue sky from one treetop to another. .
Delicious lunch, bottled drinking water, coca cola coke will be served at the famous Tiger Kingdom
in Mae Rim.
NOTE: To pet tigers is optional tour, you have to pay extra for entry tickets by yourself on spot. The ticket costs
between 500 - 2,280 THB / package / person.
We are pleased to wait for you, we have plenty of time here. .
Next, we will go stretching your legs and photos shooting at a beautiful local Thai orchid farm. .
03:30 PM. More or less at this time, we then transfer your party back to Chiang Mai city. .
04:00 PM. Arrive back at your hotel & end of our wonderful day tour. P R I C E : T H B 5, 9 0 0 / P E R S O N * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.
P R I V A T E T O U R : 1 elephant / 1 person
* We can also accommodate a single traveler @ THB 9,900 / you solo.
WHAT INCLUDES: - Private transportation from & to your hotel by air conditioned minibus or large suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the tour itinerary above.
- Easy Thai breakfast at the elephant village.
- Lunch, bottled drinking water & coke at Tiger Kingdom.
- Snacks, fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHERE TO PICK UP & DROP OFF:
- It's free pick up & drop off at any hotels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house, condo booking through airbnb
website, we need to know the
host's name with phone no. ? exact location ? building's name ? and Google maps.WHAT TO PACK:
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming suit, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.
WARNING !! ( Please kindly read clearly before booking ).
- This private day tour means, you will have your own private transportation, a personal tour guide, your own elephant
as 1 on 1, will always be accompanied by an elephant keeper and you will have a private table at lunch time.
- It doesn't mean that we will have to close the entire elephant village or waterfall just for your party.
Yes of course, you still have to meet other people at the tour sites.