A private day tour to visit the stunning Chiang Dao Cave Temple and Wat Tham Pha Plong Cave, Longneck Karen Tribe, ethical elephant experiences, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking ( No riding ) through the jungle, fun elephant bathe in the river. Lunch included ( # Tour starts 10:00 am, ends 06:00 pm # Private transportation # PRICE: 4,900 THB / person ).
( private guided day tour ) in Chiang Dao with a real up close to green
nature, exploring Longneck Karen & Big ears tribal village,
and charming religious sites in the mountain, great opportunity to discover the stunning caves and fun elephant interaction.Gallery " Blue Elephant Village " pics set 1 pics set 2 pics set 3ITINERARY 10:00 am - 06:00 pm [ No Riding ]
. 10:00 AM. Our friendly & informative tour guide will pick you up from the hotel in Chiang Mai city.
. Heading North towards Chiang Dao, a small stop at the local market for buying some local Thai snacks,
fruits for your party, also some bananas for massive elephants.
. A visit to an interesting hill tribe village of Longneck Karen and Big Ears Kayor tribe which is located near the small
limestone waterfall, exploring the village and giving some treats for lovely children and taking pictures them. . We arrive at the stunning Chiang Dao Cave, exploring inside the main hall of this wonderful cave.
. Delicious Thai set lunch menu will be served at a local restaurant near the cave's parking lot.
. Continue to Wat Tham Pha Plong Cave, a truly peaceful and beautiful site of a little cave in the rainforest mountain.
. You have to walk uphill for 510 steps to reach the summit of this cave temple, which offers you a great panoramic view
on surrounding hills and green jungle.
. Approximately 2 hours taking care of elephants at Blue Elephant Village consists of a briefing session, cooking, feeding,
walking with elephants through the jungle and along the curved river bank for roughly 40 minutes, end up with
elephant bathing in the river.
. Relax and enjoy some local Thai snacks. Then we will transfer you back to Chiang Mai city.
. 06:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful private day tour.
Since Tiger Kingdom is on our way, if you want to make a stop there, yes you can.
But you have to follow and be accepted these 5 items as per below :
1. Pay extra for the entry tickets by yourself on spot only. ( To pet & play with tigers ).
2. The tickets costs you between 500 - 2,280 THB / package / person. ( They accepted credit card & cash ).
3. The new pick up time from your hotel need to be at 09.00 AM. instead of our regular pick up time by 10:00 AM.
4. We can visit this special place before the ride to Chiang Dao Cave. ( After local market visit ).
5. Time allowance at the Tiger Kingdom is approximately 90 minutes. Then, we will continue on our regular program.
PRICE: 4,900 THB / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.Remark :
we can also accommodate a single traveler at: 7,500 THB / you solo.
Trip Includes - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Lunch, bottled drinking water at a local restaurant.
- Local treats, seasonal fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding your elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
Pick up & Drop off
- It's free of charge for pick up & drop off at any hotels, hostels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, hostels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house rental, condo, hostel, booking through Airbnb.com
, then we need
to know the Host's name with phone no. ? Building or property's name ? The exact location ? and Google maps ?
- Why ? Since Chiang Mai is a large city nowadays and traffic jam is not funny in the morning and evening.
We will not accept your booking, if you give us uncleared or not enough information of pick up & drop off place.What to pack
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming gear, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits & rain rubber boots will be provided for you by our team.Please note: Since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any brochures at
any tour desks or hotels in the city of Chiang Mai.Therefore, please kindly book directly with us by click at the button " BOOKING "
Direct booking: +66 81 884 3295 we speak English & Spanish
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org