A private day tour with a visit to the stunning Chiang Dao Cave Temple, Wat Tham Pha Plong Cave, climbing up & down the Sticky Waterfall, a truly ethical elephant experience, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking ( No riding ) with them through the jungle and fun elephant bathe in the river. Lunch included ( # Tour starts 08:30 am, ends 06:00 pm # Private transportation # PRICE: 4,900 THB / person ).
The real deal combination ( private guided day tour ) in Chiang Mai with a truly extreme adventure, real up close to the nature
and charming religious sites in the mountain, great opportunity to discover the stunning caves and fun elephant interaction.Gallery " Blue Elephant Village " pics set 1 pics set 2 pics set 3
ITINERARY 08:30 am - 06:00 pm [ No Riding ]
. 08:30 AM. Our informative tour guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby in Chiang Mai city.
. A small stop at the local market, the tour guide will buy some snacks, fresh fruits for your party.
. Next, we journey to the beautiful Sticky Waterfall ( The 7 Colors Waterfall ). We will go mini walking to the
water source along the stream side trail for 10 minutes. Spend your own leisure time, if you want to walk up and down
the waterfall without slippery because it is sticky waterfall, soaking up in crystal clear water.
. Proceed to the stunning Chiang Dao Cave, exploring inside the main hall of this wonderful cave.
. Delicious lunch will be served at a local restaurant near the cave's parking lot. Continue to Wat Tham Pha Plong Cave,
a truly peaceful and beautiful site of a little cave in the rainforest mountain. You have to walk uphill for 510 steps to
reach the summit of this cave temple, which offers you a great panoramic view on surrounding hills. . Approximately 2 hours taking care of elephants at Blue Elephant Village consists of a briefing, cooking treats, feeding,
walking with elephants through the jungle and river bank for 40 minutes, and end up with bathing them in the river.
. Relax and enjoy some local Thai snacks & fresh fruits. Then we will transfer you back to Chiang Mai city. . 06:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful private day tour.
Since Tiger Kingdom is on our way, if you want to make a stop there, yes you can.
But you have to follow & be accepted these 5 items as per below:
1. Pay extra for the entry tickets by yourself on spot only. ( To pet & play with tigers ).
2. The ticket costs between 500 - 2,280 THB / package / person. ( They accept credit card & cash ).
3. We have to leave your hotel lobby in Chiang Mai city at 08.00 AM.
4. This special visit could be before the ride to Sticky Waterfall. ( After local market visit ).
5. Time allowance at Tiger Kingdom is roughly 90 minutes. Then we will continue on our regular program.
PRICE: 4,900 THB / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.Remark :
we can also accommodate a single traveler at: 7,500 THB / you solo.
Trip Includes - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Lunch, bottled drinking water at a local restaurant.
- Snacks, fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding your elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
Pick up & drop off
- It's free of charge for pick up & drop off at any hotels, hostels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, hostels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house rental, condo, hostel, booking through Airbnb.com
, then we need
to know the Host's name with phone no. ? Building or property's name ? The exact location ? and Google maps ?
- Why ? Since Chiang Mai is a large city nowadays and traffic jam is not funny in the morning and evening.
We will not accept your booking, if you give us uncleared or not enough information of pick up & drop off place.What to pack
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming gear, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits and rain rubber boots will be provided for you by our team.
Please note: Since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any brochures at
any tour desks or hotels in the city of Chiang Mai.Therefore, please kindly book directly with us by click at the button " BOOKING "
Direct booking: +66 81 884 3295 we speak English & Spanish
Our email: email@example.com