A ( private half day morning ) elephant interaction at " Makha Elephant Village " where you could be up close with giant creatures in the jungle, feeding, riding bareback and bathing them in the natural stream pool. Go mini hiking to the stunning & gorgeous Mork Fa Waterfall. ( PRICE @ 4,400 BAHT / PERSON )
This ( private half day morning tour ) is one of your excellent choice, if your time in Chiang Mai is really limited. Please come with us,
you won't be disappointed at all.
Gallery MAKHA ELEPHANT VILLAGE: PHOTO SET 1 > PHOTO SET 2 > PHOTO SET 3 > PHOTO SET 4 WATCH VIDEOS: Youtube 1 Youtube 2
I t i n e r a r y : 6 A M. - 12.00 A M.
. 06.00 AM. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai and transfer to Makha Elephant Village which is located
in the Northwest of Chiang Mai.
. A visit to the local market, the tour guide will buy some local treats, easy Thai breakfast for your party.
. Upon arrival, enjoy your easy Thai breakfast such as sticky rice, fried chicken or pork, fresh fruits and Thai snacks.
Approximately 2 hours elephant interaction consists of a short training, riding on bareback for roughly 1 hour
through the jungle, feeding bananas and bathing elephants in the river.
. Relax and remind what you have done this morning while you are having some delicious treats & fresh fruits.
. Continue our trip to the stunning Mork Fa Waterfall. Go mini hiking for 7 minutes from the parking lot to reach the
base of this gorgeous waterfall. Time is yours, here you can swim in the natural swimming pool and also a great
chance to release your body tension by walking on the golden sand.
. Mini hiking back to meet the car and then transfer you back to Chiang Mai city.
. 12.00 AM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful tour.
Since Tiger Kingdom is on our way back, if you want to make a stop there, yes you can.
But you have to follow and be accepted these 4 items as per below:
1. You have to pay extra for the entry tickets by yourself on spot only. ( To pet & play with tigers ).
2. The ticket costs you between 500 - 2,280 THB / package / person. ( They accept credit card & cash ).
3. You will be arrived back at your hotel roughly 2 hours later than our regular drop off time.
4. We can visit this special place on the ride back to Chiang Mai ( After our mini hiking to Mork Fa Waterfall ).
P R I C E : 4, 4 0 0 B A H T / P E R S O N * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.
P R I V A T E T O U R : 1 elephant / 1 person
* We can accommodate a single traveler @ 6,000 BAHT / you solo.
- Private transportation from & to your hotel by air conditioned minibus or large suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Easy Thai breakfast and fresh fruits at our elephant village.
- Bottled drinking water service free for entire trip.
- Food for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He /she will take photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHERE TO PICK UP & DROP OFF:
- It's free pick up & drop off at any hotels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house, condo booking through airbnb
website, we need to know the
host's name with phone no. ? exact location ? building's name ? and Google maps.WHAT TO PACK:
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming suit, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.
WARNING !! ( Please kindly read clearly before booking ).
- This private tour means, you will have your own private transportation, a personal tour guide, your own elephant
as 1 on 1, will always be accompanied by an elephant keeper.
- It doesn't mean that we will have to close the entire elephant village or waterfall just for your party.
Yes of course, you still have to meet other people at the tour sites.