2 days private package tour away from Chiang Mai city, overnight in the jungle hill tribe homestay, 2 hours bareback elephant riding, bathing, cooking treats & feeding elephants, bamboo rafting, ziplining, Longneck tribe, lunch at Tiger Kingdom, Mae Wang Waterfall. ( THB 12,900 / person ).
This incredible private package tour
is a truly 100 % off the beaten path and suits for a honeymoon couple, family travel with kids or
those who loves to get an authentic Thai experience, free of flashy tourist areas, go jungle adventure and touch beautiful nature of
Chiang Mai mountains.
Please come and join us - you won't be disappointed.
I t i n e r a r y : ( package 2 days / 1 night ) DAY : 1 CHIANG MAI - ZIPLINE - LONGNECK KAREN - TIGER KINGDOM - JUNGLE HILL TRIBE VILLAGE. .
08:30 AM. Pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai. Drive towards Northwest of Chiang Mai, exploring
Chiang Mai rainforest mountain by Zipline Chiang Mai
Company, adventures around 1 hour with 18 different
platforms, crossing the beautiful grand valley, stunning rocky river, see giant trees, birds, and wild orchids. .
A visit to the Longneck Karen & Big ears Kayor hill tribe village near limestone waterfall. Give some rice crackers
to those lovely children and take pictures with them. .
Delicious lunch will be served at a restaurant inside the famous Tiger Kingdom
in Mae Rim. PLEASE N0TE: To pet tigers
is optional tour, you have to pay extra for entry tickets by yourself on spot. It costs 500 - 2,280 Baht / person /package. .
After that, it's time for stretching your legs and great photos shooting at a beautiful local Thai orchid farm.
Next, we journey to Southwest of Chang Mai, en route we make a short visit to the local fresh market
for getting some foods, local snacks and fresh fruits for cooking in the mountain village. .
Fun off road adventure through the jungle and rice paddies fields to The Hide away White Karen Village.
05:30 pm. Upon arrival we will lodging in hill tribe homestay, helping your tour guide to cook dinner.
After delicious dinner, chatting with the homehost family for cultural exchange. OVERNIGHT:
Private hill tribe homestay at Mor Wa Khee Village. Meals :
Lunch & dinner.DAY : 2 ELEPHANT KEEPER AT BLUE TAO - MAE WANG WATERFALL - BAMBOO RAFTING - CHIANG MAI.
07:00 AM. Enjoy delicious breakfast among the lovely countryside ambience and say goodbye to our host family.
Then we heading towards to the unique Blue Tao Elephant Village
where we will meet cute and massive creatures. .
Learn about Asian elephants' story and make some healthy treats for your own elephants, feeding time. Once in a life
time experience with longest elephant trekking in Northern Thailand mountain, you will take this opportunity for elephant
riding for 2 hours
through the beautiful natural rainforest and pine woods adventure trails. .
Fun time bathing your own big elephants, cuddling cute baby elephants in our natural stream pools. Next, 2nd time
feeding bananas as thank you and say goodbye to our massive friends. Cool shower time and changing back to your cloth.
Enjoy your delicious lunch, fresh fruits, local treats, tea
& coffee that will be served at our nice wooden hut in the
middle of the Thai jungle ambience and gorgeous mountain views. .
Then we say goodbye to the elephant village's staff and drive downhill for a visit to Mae Wang Waterfall. .
Exciting time and admire the beautiful views along Mae Wang River by traditional bamboo rafting around 45 minutes.
Refreshing up and get change into your dry cloth and then return back to Chiang Mai city. .
04:30 PM. Approximately by this time we arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful tour. OVERNIGHT:
Not includes for tonight. MEALS:
Breakfast & lunch.
P R I C E : T H B 12, 9 0 0 / P E R S O N * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.
P R I V A T E T O U R : 1 elephant / 1 person
* We can also accommodate a single traveler @ THB 23,900 / you solo.
- Private transportation for entire 2 days / 1 night by air conditioned large 4wd suv car.
- All activities and meals as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Bottled drinking water service free for entire trip.
- Treats, local fruits, refreshing towels.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- 1 night private hill tribe homestay in the jungle village.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He will take photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHAT TO PACK FOR 2 DAYS:
- Insect repellent, hat, torch, towel, sunglasses, extra cloth and underwear.
- Swimming suit, flip-flops & training shoes.
- Raincoats ( Chiang Mai rainy season during June - August ).
- Jackets, long sleeve shirts, long pants ( Chiang Mai winter time during Nov - Feb ).
- Your personal medications is needed to bring because our tour site is far away from town.
- Camera with fully charged battery and spare memory card, be ready for 1,000 pictures in the mountain.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.