A private day tour to visit the real local Thai market, see stunning Chiang Dao Cave Temple, Wat Tham Pha Plong Cave ( a natural cave temple with 510 steps ), climbing up the Sticky Waterfall, cooking for elephants, feeding, walking with them through the jungle and fun bathing in the river. ( Private transportation only for your party / family. PRICE @ THB 4,900 /person )
The real deal combination ( private guided day tour ) in Chiang Mai with a truly extreme adventure, real up close to the nature
and charming religious sites in the mountain, great opportunity to discover the stunning caves and fun elephant interaction.I t i n e r a r y : 08:30 A M. - 06:00 P M.
. 08:30 AM. Our informative tour guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby in Chiang Mai city.
. A small stop at the local market, the tour guide will buy some snacks, fresh fruits for your party.
. Next, we journey to the beautiful Sticky Waterfall ( The 7 Colors Waterfall ). We will go mini walking to the
water source along the stream side trail for 10 minutes. Spend your own leisure time, if you want to walk up and down
the waterfall without slippery because it is sticky waterfall, soaking up in crystal clear water.
. Proceed to the stunning Chiang Dao Cave, exploring inside the main hall of this wonderful cave.
. Delicious lunch will be served at a local restaurant near the cave's parking lot. Continue to Wat Tham Pha Plong Cave,
a truly peaceful and beautiful site of a little cave in the rainforest mountain. You have to walk uphill for 510 steps to
reach the summit of this cave temple, which offers you a great panoramic view on surrounding hills. . Approximately 2 hours elephant interaction at Blue Elephant Village consists of a briefing session, cooking treats, feeding,
walking with elephants through the jungle and river bank for 40 minutes, and end up with bathing them in the river.
. Relax and enjoy some local Thai snacks & fresh fruits. Then we will transfer you back to Chiang Mai city. . 06:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful private day tour.
Since Tiger Kingdom is on our way, if you want to make a stop there, yes you can.
But you have to follow & be accepted these 5 items as per below:
1. Pay extra for the entry tickets by yourself on spot only. ( To pet & play with tigers ).
2. The ticket costs between 500 - 2,280 THB / package / person. ( They accept credit card & cash ).
3. We have to leave your hotel lobby in Chiang Mai city at 08.00 AM.
4. This special visit could be before the ride to Sticky Waterfall. ( After local market visit ).
5. Time allowance at Tiger Kingdom is roughly 90 minutes. Then we will continue on our regular program.
PRICE : THB 4,900 / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.* Remark :
we can also accommodate a single traveler @ THB 7,000 / you solo.
THIS PRIVATE TOUR INCLUDES: - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Lunch, bottled drinking water at a local restaurant.
- Snacks, fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding your elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHERE TO PICK UP & DROP OFF ?
- It's free pick up & drop off at any hotels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house, condo booking through Airbnb
website, we need to know the
host's name with phone no. ? exact location ? building's name ? and Google maps.WHAT TO PACK ?
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming suit, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.