If you are looking for a quality private day tour to reward
yourself with a truly life time experience both beautiful
nature in the high
mountains and touching elephants up close. This combination (
08:30 AM. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai. Drive towards Southwest to Doi Inthanon National Park. .
A short stop en route at a local market, your tour guide will buy some local treats & fresh fruits for your party. .
We arrive at Doi Inthanon National Park. Visit the beautiful and striking Wachiratharn Waterfall. Visit the White
Karen Hill Tribe village where you can see Arabica coffee farm and try a cup of fresh coffee. .
Drive uphill to the summit of Doi Inthanon Mountain and walk in the ancient fern forest trails. Continue our journey
and admire the beautiful of The Royal Twin Pagodas, gorgeous views with a beautiful terraced flower garden. .
Enjoy delicious Thai set lunch menu at a local restaurant inside the national park headquarter office. .
Proceed to Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Upon arrival at the elephant village, changing into our elephant keeper
outfits. Get some information about Asiatic Elephants, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, cuddling, walking
with them through the jungle for 1 hour. Fun elephant bathing in the river. Feeding some more foods and say
goodbye to those giant pachyderms. .
Relax and enjoy eating Thai supper & fresh fruits, then we drive downhill back to Chiang Mai. .
07:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our private elephant day tour. PRICE : THB 4,900 / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.* Remark :
we can also accommodate a single traveler @ THB 7,000 / you solo.
THIS PRIVATE TOUR INCLUDES: - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Lunch, bottled drinking water at a local restaurant.
- Thai supper & fresh fruits at our elephant village.
- Food for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He /she will take photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHERE TO PICK UP & DROP OFF ?
- It's free pick up & drop off at any hotels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house, condo booking through Airbnb
website, we need to know the
host's name with phone no. ? exact location ? building's name ? and Google maps.WHAT TO PACK ?
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming suit, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.